Re: [IPk] blood spot

About the spot, I'm thinking it could be allergies or perhaps something got in
under your set after you'd put the set in and caused an irritation.  Unless
you have gotten quite sweaty or dirty, or you have used a strong moisturiser
or salve on the part where you want to put a set, washing before putting in a
set is can be overrated.  Maybe it was just time to change the set, though.
Sometimes I can get 4 days out of a set, sometimes 2, but most of the time 3.5
is about the limit.  My rule of thumb is that my set actually hurts when I
press my hand on it, I change it.

Good luck,

MelissaGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :