Re: [IPk] Pumpy and Max...

>Dave, I think they are for kids!?!?!?  little kids, not the BIG kids like
>the ones on the list.  Arent they?!?!?

Oh dear, have I got to come clean? The Max the Moose is not actually mine:
he belongs to my son Christopher - a gift on his birth 2 years ago from
Peter Jennings, one of MiniMed's pump nurses. Rather nice though...

Given that there is very little to choose between MiniMed and Disetronic
pumps, making the customer fall in love with your soft toys is a very
effective, if slightly sharp, sales technique...

mailto:email @ redacted