Re: [IPk] Pumpy and Max...

>> Lower down the page you will also find Max the MiniMed Moose :-)
>it's a shame his head is chopped off :-(

You want everything don't you Di... this is the photo with him showing his
pump. Very important. For the version with him showing his head and my
computer screen, and a Boheme vocal score, and a Psion Revo docking
station, and a railway timetable, you'll have to go to
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/johnneale (and the golden question: from
whom is the email on my computer screen???)

mailto:email @ redacted