Re: [IPk] RE: hands and feet...extra question

Hilly,

it sounds like your doctor is a major pain the bum (to put it mildly). I
think you will be better off without him.  I would find another consultant
if I was talked down to like that.

Maybe your doctor is being "asked" to leave?????

Good luck,

Ingrid