Re: [IPk] Hands

>Anyone out there with standard hands and wrists?!K

I type with my nose. Only joking.

My wife had terrible wrist pains after the birth of our son last year. And
yet she doesn't have diabetes. Does that count? She wore one of Melissa's
wrist harnesses in bed for a month and the problem cleared up. But she had
me carry Christopher (in one of those baby slings) and *I* then got a numb
hand and sore shoulder for a few weeks. Being a man, I did nothing and the
problem cleared up. I suspect in our cases it was muscular change of use:
once the muscles had toned up to baby carrying, everything settled back to

And don't forget that having diabetes doesn't stop you getting all the
other million illnesses that other people without diabetes get. And because
we tend to see doctors far more often, the conditions get noted far more
often. I saw some stats suggesting that because we get exposed to the
health profession more, the years we may lose on average though our
diabetic complications, we can win back by having other conditions spotted
and treated faster. Make of that what you will.

mailto:email @ redacted