Re: [IPk] RE: hands and feet...extra question

Hi Hilly

that is atrocious.  I would report to the appropriate authorities if I were

Why is it that so many of us who are out there trying to prevent being even
more a burden on the health system than we already are getting into trouble
so much????

I have arranged to see my GP about getting referred out of area (I am
majorly fedup DM wise at the moment), and my appt is on Tuesday week.  I got
a letter on Saturday though telling me I was supposed to have blood tests
done on the 17th for my DM clinic on the 28th.  I know exactly what their
response is going to be - if you can't be bothered even coming to your own
GP's clinic, why on earth should we refer you out of area...but I know what
they are going to do, just test my blood, urine, eyes, weight, etc,etc etc
but they won't do or won;t know how to do anything actually useful.

Sorry for the rant, but I am fed up and want the whole DM thing to just go