RE: [IPk] Neuropathy

Hi Julian

I get stabbing pains in my feet and legs which started about a year before I
started pumping in May 2000.  I still get them but noticed that they were
more frequent and more painful in the first 6 or so months of pumping.  I
questioned this at clinic and was told that there is evidence to suggest
that if you have neuropathic pain it will worsen as your control improves -
catch 22!.

I still have full sensation in my feet and in the last month or so the pains
have settled down again, so I think it may be something you have to bear
with.  :o)

Regards

Liz

Can anyone tell me if they have had symptoms of neuropathy such as stabbing
in the fingers, toes, abdomen and sometimes chest.  If so did you notice any
improvement of these symptoms after switching to the pump.

Julian