[IPk] Glucowatch by Cygnus

I am from the states, but signed on the UK IP site to find out more info
about the glucowatch you have in the UK. I've read everything on their
website, but I know firsthand experience is best. My 11 year old son goes low
and seizures at night, so we are really excited about the alarm on the
Glucowatch (my granny always said something to good to be true usually is) I
hope this is not what people in the UK are finding out about the glucowatch.
I have set the clock and checked him 3-4 times a night for the last 4 years
and it is starting to affect me physically. For some reason though it is
taking forever to get approval and marketed in the states. If you have any
information about it and what we can expect please write back.
Thanks so much, Trena (mom to Jake)