Re: [IPk] Neuropathy

Hi Julian,

      Yep! I have them all, but I hav'nt noticed any improvement in fact its
become worse since pumping but apparantly this is because I now have some
sensitivity back, also I notice a lot quicker if my sugars are going high
and also my hypo warning are more noticable.
     I find it very uncomfortable at most times but especially at night, I
also have cheiroarthropathy in my hands which is possibly early Dupuytren's
which is another lovely diabetic related problem, so as you may guess I
encourage organ transplant and would like a whole knew body please, if
anyone has a healthy one to donate :-)))

Best regards