[IPk] Re Virus Hoax

Dear Jackie, Jenny, Steven and everyone,

Thank you for coming back to my message regarding the suspected virus, I am
glad that it was not genuine and trust that it did not cause anyone too much

I have been rather busy for quite a long time and not using my computer so
regularly. However, when I received a telephone call yesterday I logged on and
found 2 messages also giving me the warning, I then deleted the suspect file
and set about warning everyone on my mailing list, this evening I have to
contact the same people to tell them that it was a hoax. Ah well all in a
day's work. Actually I don't find this kind of behaviour very funny, however,
it is perhaps better than having a genuine virus to deal with.

Once again my thanks and apologies.