[IPk] Advisory HBA1c levels

Can I check something out chaps.

I was reading the ADA doc (for a larf you understand):

Report of the Expert Committee on the Diagnosis and Classification of
Diabetes Mellitus

This includes a figures (Figure 2) of A1c vs occurrence of retinopathy in
the general population aged 40-74, which shows a steep increase for A1c
figures above about 6 for all of the samples shown (Native American,
Egyptian, and a nore general American sample).

Therefore can I conclude (having treated things with a pinch of salt for the
usual reasons) that I should actually be targetting an A1c of less than

Have to ask the D team when I see them, tho' my local GP says less than 6.1%
is excellent.