Re: [IPk] Unwanted bolus...

>> To get to the child lock (on the 508):-
>> (1) From the [TIME OF DAY] screen, press {SEL} several times, until you see
>> [SET UP II].
>> (2) Press {ACT}.
>> (3) Press {SEL} several times until you see the [CHILD BLOCK] screen.
>> (4) Press {ACT}.
>> (5) Use the arrow keys to select [ON] or [OFF] as appropriate.
>> (6) Press {ACT}.
>> Very simple.
>Well I guess it would take a 2 year old a bit longer to figure out how to do
>all that......

Don't you believe it Di! In my experience, 2 year olds are hard wired to
learn how to do things based on no previous knowledge. As we get older, we
expect things to be done a certain way because it would be "sensible". But
at that early age, with an empty pot waiting to be filled, you just do it
because that is way you have been shown - and sometimes, just the once!
Heavens, they learn to speak using this method too...

You only have to swear once in front of a child, and that word is firmly
embedded, to be recalled a few months later (when visiting the
parents-in-law etc).

mailto:email @ redacted