Re: [IPk] Unwanted bolus...

On Tuesday 15 January 2002 17:22, you wrote:
> >Gosh - that could have been very nasty!
> >Perhaps you should consider setting the child lock at night?
> My 507 pre-dates child locks. But how would a child lock stop *my* child
> unlocking it? Like - if I can unlock it, so can he...
> John

yes, but it might take him a little while longer to figure out how to unlock
it :-)
I don't remember how the child lock works, but the point of it is to stop a
child fiddling with it and giving unwanted boluses. It shouldn't make a
difference whether the pump is being worn by the child or someone else.
Granted - he'd probably figure it out eventually, but it might give you a bit
of breathing space.
That's a good point actually - does anyone know exactly how the child lock
does work?