[IPk] Unwanted bolus...

Crikey - I almost had a nasty accident in the night. My son is nearly 2
years old and is going through a bad sleeping patch. He sometimes ends up
in our bed during the night.

Last night was one of these nights - and at 5am I was woken from my slumber
by the sound of an audio bolus being programmed. The little blighter had
taken my pump, and since he knows how to make it make beeps, he started to
press all the right buttons. Rather than make a fuss and wake everyone, I
discretely disconnected my infusion set, waited for the 8 units to be
bolussed, reconnected, and went back to sleep.

mailto:email @ redacted