RE: [IPk] 37 year old male scared of needles????????

I sympathise, the minute I saw the needle and the sof-serter
it was like being at the dentist all over again (albeit with
the advantage of being in more control).  How did I do it? -
well (and this isn't going to help) about a year ago I had my
short-sight corrected with a laser.  It was without a doubt
the most terrifying experience of my life but was worth every
penny and I would do it again tomorrow.  This has stood me in
good stead for everything that has followed.  In short, the
end justifies the means.  Nothing is usually as bad as you
think it is going to be (except getting your short-sight
fixed but I am a coward).

Best of luck.

Beverley Smith - IDDM 24.5 yrs. 508 6 months
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader

Phone: 0118  929 2422
Fax: 0118 929 2660