Re: [IPk] 37 year old male scared of needles????????

In message <email @ redacted>, Ingrid Morrow
<email @ redacted> writes
>I have never seen an insertion set, but they sound enormous.  Why are they
>so big?

It depends upon what you are expecting, and comparing it to.  I showed
my (already inserted) set to my mother-in-law last night and her
exclamation .... 'that's tiny!'.  (But then, we'd just wept buckets over
Boromir getting shot full of lots of arrows!)

But compared to the needles on pens, yes, they're huge! I think they're
big because plastic needs to be thicker than steel.

The website has lots of pictures and video clips which should put your
mind at ease!

With best wishes to all,

(dm 30+, 508 9months+, Tolkien reader 30+)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)