Re: [IPk] 37 year old male scared of needles?

Forgive my curiousity... but I've done a search of the US/UK mail archives
on "EMLA", and it's nearly always kids that are using it, and rarely
adults...

Do kids feel pain worse than adults?
Or are adults reluctant to confess to using a pain killer on themselves?
Or is there something more complex going on???

John

--
mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.webshowcase.net/johnneale