Re: [IPk] 37 year old male scared of needles????????

Quick note before I head out--
When I pinch up hard, I don't lose all sensation in the site, it's just that
the insertion hurts a little less.  I do still know when I've found a
prospective site I ought not stick with (baaad pun!).  I do see what you mean
about the numbing cream possibly being not such a good idea, John!  As for the
Sil-Serter, I recall seeing some stuff on some diabetes website last year
indicating that it was not so good after all as one has to try for a 30-degree
angle, which is hard to get with an automatic injection device.  I do recall
there being a line in the product review indicating that further prototypes
were being tested, however; perhaps a "new and improved" Sil-Serter thing is
now available or will be soon?

MelissaGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :