Re: [IPk] 37 year old male scared of needles????????

In a message dated 1/12/2002 3:13:28 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Is there anyone out there who felt the same at first?  How did you get on in
> the end?

Julian, I used Jake's new MM quickset on myself(stomach) before I would ask
him to, and I was amazed that it felt like someone thumped me w/ their
finger. No pain and nothing like what I thought that needle coming out would
feel like! It sure made telling him to change his site a lot easier on me
too! I used to hate to make him stick that long needle in him, and now I know
it really doesn't hurt! Trena(momto Jake)