Re: [IPk] Infusion tube

On Friday 11 January 2002 19:02, you wrote:
> People who wear very short skirts might find that the tubing hangs below
> the hem ... you can always tuck it into your underwear.  Short skirt, no
> knickers isn't a problem, either, because you could (this is just theory
> - not personal experience!!!) could tape up a few loops of tubing and
> not be inconvenienced.  The reason you need a generous length of tubing
> is because if you clip the pump to your waistband, or put it in your
> pocket, you need the length when you take your trousers down.
> Best wishes to all,
> Pat

Hi Pat
I've occasionally had the experience of wearing a short skirt (with
underwear!) or shorts and feeling something brushing against my leg - looked
down and realised the tubing is hanging out of the bottom of my
shorts/skirt!!! Very embarrassing! But that's just because I don't always
make sure it's firmly tucked into my underwear (or wherever). In that
situation, because I use the long length tubing (which I find more practical
for getting changed/ sleeping/ wearing the pump in odd places). I try to coil
it around so it doesn't hang out.