Re: [IPk] Infusion tube

People who wear very short skirts might find that the tubing hangs below
the hem ... you can always tuck it into your underwear.  Short skirt, no
knickers isn't a problem, either, because you could (this is just theory
- not personal experience!!!) could tape up a few loops of tubing and
not be inconvenienced.  The reason you need a generous length of tubing
is because if you clip the pump to your waistband, or put it in your
pocket, you need the length when you take your trousers down.

Best wishes to all,

dm 30+, 508 9months +, uses longer than normal tubing as I have long

In message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes
>I know I'm always asking questions, but I hope you'll indulge me.  I notice that
>the tubes for the infusion sets are quite long.  Thats fine when you're in bed
>or in the bath etc.  What about when you have a pump clipped to your belt and
>the only distance is to your tummy.  How do you stow the excess tubing?

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)