Re: [IPk] Any swimmers?

>I have always used "that Euro shaped" bit of plastic
>when in the bath, but for what reason I don't know!
>Maybe it's just superstition, or ignorance. Does it
>stop water getting in or insulin getting out?

Superstition is a valid reason for anything in my book :-)

But given that the euro-clip has a little conical hole in (you'll have to
peer carefully...) it's unlikely to stop anything fluid getting in or out.

About a year ago they started putting a thick little instruction booklet
inside my boxes of Disetronic Tenders. One day I actually read the booklet
(well, the English bit) and read that there is a hole is what they call the
"disconnect cover" through which to inject if you want to...

mailto:email @ redacted