Re: [IPk] Any swimmers?

On Friday 11 January 2002 15:50, you wrote:
> I'm not a big fan of swimming, but I do like baths!
> I have always used "that Euro shaped" bit of plastic
> when in the bath, but for what reason I don't know!
> Maybe it's just superstition, or ignorance. Does it
> stop water getting in or insulin getting out?

Hi Jenny
Essentially it does neither, because the set is self-sealing, and it needs
pressure to force either water in or insulin out.
It's really there for peace of mind or mudbathing......
Completely unnecessary to use in normal circumstances, but if it makes you
feel safer, then carry on using it!