[IPk] Opsite IS available on prescription

I think your Doctor may have misread their computer - some Opsite dressings
*ARE* available on prescription (not the larger ones) according to the
September 2001 BNF (see bnf.org.uk and search for Opsite).

Unless *I* am misreading something.

I suggest you ask a Pharmacist to check for sure when the shop is quiet.

I have had this a couple of times, where GPs are not aware of which products
are available. I had it with Innovo insulin pens most recently.

Julian