[IPk] Any swimmers?

Hi there,

I was just wondering if people who swim after disconnecting their Silohoette (excuse spelling!)infusion set re-prime the cannula (not tubing)with one unit after reconnecting. The cover for the infusion site has a little hole in it so I imagine it is possible for the insulin left in the cannula to leak out or at least be diluted.
On another point, got my morning levels sorted out - my basal rate actually doubles (0.6 to 1.2) between 3 and 11 AM, this seems like a big jump but works well.
Many thanks