[IPk] Re: Hooray! It really IS that good!

I'm celebrating!

Prior to getting my Disetronic H-Tron Plus on 6.10.01 my HbA1C was 8.1 and was
enduring extremely high blood sugars through the night (bg early morning
usually ranged between 14 and 26) and suffered hypos through the day.

It is now 7.2!!!!!!!!!!!  Despite two cold viruses, the flu and a urine
infection when I found it difficult to keep control.  I am soooo pleased.

Oh, and the worst thing about having a pump is removing the old infusion set!
It always did take me ages to remove plasters!  (I think that's elastoplasts
to any Americans!)

So - three cheers for insulin pumps!