Re: [IPk] Paying vs Prescriptions (was Hypos and awareness)

No offence taken, the reason I asked was that I got the impression when
reading the list that people were getting their dressings on
prescription.When I asked my GP about it she tried to get them up on the
computer and they came back as no-prescribable. I don't mean to moan all the
time about funding and am never likely to be able to experience the chance
to take my pump abroad so I feel the least they can do is prescribe me a few
dressings. They are short of staff in my profession as is well documented
and I have tried using that argument so the pump will keep me working for a
few more years but as yet I am still waiting to hear. Thanks once again for
your suggestions, I think my HBa1c needs to come down a bit more although it
has come down from 10.8 to 8.2 Was it you that said that pump therapy
reached it's optimum control by 6 months I am still fine tuning it ! Carmel