[IPk] Re: Tony's reply to "What Do I need"

Hello Tony

Thanks for your advice.  My doctor works in a very busy Health Centre and when I asked him about Opsite he moaned and said that he does not have the time to ring round and check what is needed.  he said I would have to find out for myself and give him a "shipping Order".

In this area of the Country we a re a little backward on Insulin Pumps.
I start my therapy with a Disetronic D Tron on 24 Jan and the diabetes team are very nervous about it!!!