Re: [IPk] Hypos and awareness

In message <002901c196db$fc457860$email @ redacted>, paulleonard
<email @ redacted> writes
>Hi all,
>Pat, you can put the dressing (Opsite, Polyskin) onto your skin first and then
>put the pump through it - no hole or gaps, the pump adhesive does not touch
>your skin.  These dressings are adhesive and hypoallergenic but obviously
>you'd want to test them out first.
Thanks!  I'm trying with micropore at the moment - I put down two strips
with about 1cm between them, then the transparent film.  I've been
nervous about the adhesion, but it seems ok.

If this reduces the irritation, I'll try launching a softset through
micropore tomorrow.

I got a #10 boots voucher as in a prize draw which I'll use in part for
one of the transparent ones ... having that much grey tape on my stomach
isn't very attractive!

Best wishes to all

dm 30+, 508 6months+, buys her own tape, as the NHS gives her everything
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)