Re: [IPk] Opsite, Tegaderm etc

>I find that if I put my set on the lower part of my abdomen and I wear

>something like jeans, my site doesn't last as long before getting sore
>because my jeans rub on the site, whereas lighter trousers or a skirt
don't >tend to. Especially if the site is underneath where my belt goes.
 It could well be that. My jeans have certainly been causing me a lot of
irritation this week.  Something to do with eating everything in sight, I
suspect.  First Christmas on the pump, and ! couldn't say no to anything
except the carrot sticks! K (back to the gym soon, honest....)