Re: [IPk] Opsite, Tegaderm etc

HI Bev
I very occasionally get some kind of reaction from the set (much less so now
that I use Silhouettes rather than Sofsets) which leave a similar itch red
rash. I think it's most likely to happen when the site gets a bit irritated
(see my previous post about belt buckles!). It usually clears up in a week or
so.
I think the non-tanning thing is probably related to the glue residue. Even
after scrubbing at old sites in the bath, I often find traces of residue from
week-old sites or even older ones.
Di