Re: [IPk] An article from the BMJ (http://bmj.com)

I noted this article with great interst as I have a beautiful yellow
labrador who is the love of my life and got my husband to read it too. At
last everyone in the houise could appreciate Charlie's real value ( he is
affectionately known as useless!!)and we could see if he would react if I
was experiencing hypo symptoms, when I enquired of his reaction to my recent
severe hypo my husband stated that he was too worried about me to look out
for the dog and relieved that when I woke up I asked for him and not for
Charlie!! However I dont think I will risk bringing on a hypo to test
Charlie's sensitivity ! best wishes Carmel
Type1 40+ yrs back to pumping 13+ months