Re: [IPk] Travels with my pump

Hi Jenny

That is good news about your long haul pumping experience.  I have just got
back from Oz, and had to play around a bit with the long acting, but it was
all OK.

I was paranoid about taking all my DM supplies through airport security, but
interestingly, the most intensive search I had was when I went to Brisbane
domestic terminal to pick up a mate - they had to put my bag through the
scanner 4 times, and surprise surprise, it wasn't my tester, or my syringes,
the pen, my keys, or my coins, but Peter's watch (which I had forgetten
about!).  Security had not changed an iota at Heathrow or in Singapore.

Cheers for now

Ingrid (who is already homesick for the Aussie sun and surf!!)