Re: [IPk] Disetronic Tender

>Can someone send me a digi-cam photo of the Disetronic tender guide needle?

Julian - in the fading afternoon light, I've taken a couple of shots on my
Olympus Camedia C2020Z. You can see them in the Tender/Silhouette section at

Focussing full zoom on the point of a needle is quite tricky I discover.
Forgive the imperfections... ;-)

Photo 1 is on my hand alongside a standard BD 30 units insulin syringe with
13mm 29G needle. The Tender has a 25G needle, is 17mm long and is covered
by the plastic of the cathator. You can just see the tip of the needle.

Photo 2 is with the needle removed. You can see the catheter, and the BD
needle as well.

Click on photos for a bigger version.

Hope this tells you something useful.

Best wishes -