Re: [IPk] Nigth time hypo's

Hi Diane,
      Thanks for your tips, its unlike you to be computing at this time of
night, anyway I do often have readings between 4-8 then I panic if I'm
feeling ok that I'm about to enter the hypo zone, what I meant was if my
readings are between 8-12 I don't bolus to get them lower I just carry on as
     I occasionally do sit up all night if i do I fast and check my levels
normal they rise till about 3am then go back down most mornings they are 10
or lower, very sad aren't I but I bet Im not the only one?
     And finally when in ye olde days when I use to get addmited to
hospital, often when my bloods were tested they would rush and get sugery
milk (yuk) even when my levels were around 5 as I use to be sweaty and
confused, anyway If they don't cancel my appointment again at the end of the
month I'll have my first Hb results in 18 months.

Regards Dave.