[IPk] Reply to Tony & HbA1c

Hi Tony,
     Was you going hypo with your vigorous reply? tee hee,
     Actually I'm interested in this HaB1c machine, would you have a link or
any info you could send me as i do like a gadget.
     I wonder will these replace blood monitoring as its well and good doing
blood tests but:-
     i) every day is different so the results will be
     ii) if we have different foods the cho & absorbtion will be different
giving different readings
     iii) most doctors go by HaB1c readings and then go on about reduce here
increase there when really results are bound to fluctuate.
     These are my opions only and from my own experiences seem to keep me
poodling along, I dont aim to have the best diabetic results just to have
some normality in my life.

Best Regards