[IPk] Nigth time hypo's

Dear all,
      Just to pick up on Matthews point I've not had one nightime hypo at all
since pumping that is definatly one reason for pumping.
     Although I tend to try to keep my levels around 8-12 as below 8 I start
getting servere hypo symptoms. As I have also pointed out to the doctors I
know that this is not ideal readings as i test 8-12 times a day I can quickly
bolus to bring them down if needed, its not as if they are staying high for
long periods of time as they were on 2-6 injections a day.
     The amount of hypo's I have now are few and far between and I can
normally slow them down by turning off the pump and relaxing, without the
needed to shovel loads of carbs down me, the bad ones are normally my own
fault for exerting myself too much.