[IPk] nocturnal hypos

I find it amazing that you had a prepump A1c of 7.8 but only 3 nocturnal
hypos in 20 years of DM. Could you have been hypo more frequently but slept

I remember as a med student I must have averaged at least 1 nocturnl
episode/ wk. I didn't reduce my dose often as I worried about waking up c
high readings and long term implications of this. when I went really out of
control about 14months after starting work, I was hypo ing several times a
day at one point ( don't know how I managed to retain awareness). These were
day and night. I feel now that having pumped, I could possibly fine tune
insulin doses and timing and carb intake better than I was before, but I'm
sure overall control would still be worse and I would have more frequent and
severe hypos