[IPk] Opsite, Tegaderm etc

Hello all, happy new year!Apologies if this has been asked before, but
does anyone know where I can get a supply of transparent dressing tape,
like IV 3000 or tegaderm in the UK?  I like to have some on top of my
Silhouette set, it seems to help minimise the red bump and keep the
site where it ought to be.  The Sof-sets have the tape included but the
Silhouettes don't.  I got some last year from an online pharmacy in the
USA but have lost the bookmark!  I always seem to get hit for VAT when I
buy something from America, so I'd like to try and find a UK supplier. Any
ideas? Thanks Katharine