From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: 01 January 2002 19:43
Subject: [IPk] Virtual Pump

> I have recently joined Pumpers UK as a user that is to begin pumping at
the end of January.  I have found a site through a Pumpers UK link that
provides a virtual reality pump.  I have found it really usefull.  I know
it's a different pump to what is available in the UK but the concept is the
same.  If you are considering pump therapy, then you may find this site
useful.  the address is: