[IPk] Virtual Pump

I have recently joined Pumpers UK as a user that is to begin pumping at the end of January.  I have found a site through a Pumpers UK link that provides a virtual reality pump.  I have found it really usefull.  I know it's a different pump to what is available in the UK but the concept is the same.  If you are considering pump therapy, then you may find this site useful.  the address is: