[IPk] sites and insertion

Can I pick your experiences, my son met with a "fellow pumper" and she
gave him a couple of sets to insert and see how he got on, prior to
choosing a pump etc:
Mark has never injected into his abdomen- he has no spare fat there-
and has always shied away, apart from that has never had any injecting
Now he went back to Uni and had a go, the needle type one, he could
not tolerate in his belly, the soft curved type he kept in all night
and generally tolerated much better, but his ideal solution would be
never having to stick anything into his abdomen, does anybody have
experience of site selection other than abdomen, or needles for wimpy,
skinny people :-) I can say that because he will not read this.

Fiona Poulton