Re: [IPk] one handed pump usage

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, you wrote:
>I would never worry about asking someone else for help were I to find myself
>with only one hand in use, as long as I could trust them to have reasonabley
>clean hands. I don't think I'm a very dextrous person and I know full well
>I'd need help for cartridge change
>If no one would help me I'd scream and stamp my feet until they gave in!!!

You obviously have less squeamish friends than I do!
Cartridge change with the MM is quite easy with one hand - I always use my
teeth to undo the cartridge from the tubing in any case as it's very stiff.
The rest is no problem - just the same as filling a syringe with one hand.
But I guess that's another reason for pre-filled cartridges.