Re: [IPk] skiing......

>Rapids and Contacts are designed for easy insertion. Peel off the backing
>paper and stick the short needle straight in. That's it.
>Or might the MiniMed SofSets be useful, inserted with the spring loaded
>SofSerter gun?
>All these, and more, at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/main/products.shtml

Well, I'm happy with my Silhouettes, and they're probably not much harder
to do with one hand than anything else. Sofsets might be easier, but I
loathed them when I used them - for a number of reasons.
The only tricky bit is pulling off the tape with the Silhouttes without
dislodging the needle. The rest is easy.