[IPn] directed challenge for $200

The winter fundraiser is off to a good start, with the total for the
month now up to $588. There is still a ways to go to reach our $2000
target for the month, but I believe we can do it.

Insulin Pumpers has received a challenge for any North Carolina
pumpers or Soon To Be Pumpers" to help match a $200 pledge.

Now's a perfect time to make a contribution and make every dollar you
donate worth $2 to Insulin Pumpers. Matching the $200 challenge will
put us half way to our $2000 goal for the month. There are 14 donors
so far this month and IP has a big thank you for each of them. Won't
you join with them to help support our forum?

For single and recurring donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor page

For Challenges, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022