[IPn] directed challenge for $200

The winter fundraiser is off to a good start, with the total for the
month now up to $588. There is still a ways to go to reach our $2000
target for the month, but I believe we can do it.

Insulin Pumpers has received a challenge for any North Carolina
pumpers or Soon To Be Pumpers" to help match a $200 pledge.

Now's a perfect time to make a contribution and make every dollar you
donate worth $2 to Insulin Pumpers. Matching the $200 challenge will
put us half way to our $2000 goal for the month. There are 14 donors
so far this month and IP has a big thank you for each of them. Won't
you join with them to help support our forum?

For single and recurring donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor page
at:

For Challenges, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/grant.shtml

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B