Re: [IPk] skiing......

They thought I'd broken my wrist at my brother in law's bucks night (long
story, don't ask!), and I was in plaster only for three weeks, but that was
long enough!

It wasn't my writing hand, but it made for some interesting wedding photos!

Get better soon

PS I went for a walk here in London yesterday and it was too cold for my