[IPk] skiing......

Well I'm back from my trip to Norway (which was for work, but a large
proprtion of the time was spent skiing / outdoor activities and drinking
vodka - well, after all,the conference was in a mountain resort!).
My first attempt at skiing was not ideal as I fell over on the 1st day and
broke my wrist! So, i can't give you any practical solutions to skiing and
pumps! But my pump survived the cold fine. Didn't actually test ,y BG
outside at any point, but I know some meters don't function in the cold.
Can't type v well with just my left hand, so i'll probably be v quiet here
for the next few weeks, but I shall be reading the posts.