[IPk] designer needing help

I work for a design consultancy in London, I'm responsible for the human
factors of what we design, which means that I try to guide the designers
towards being sympathetic to the REAL way in which products are used and the
problems that people can have in using the things we design.

Right now we're working on a glucose sensor that can be worn and that can
measure blood glucose levels constantly.  It will, however, have a little
sensor that will fit just under the skin.  Clearly I want to make sure that
this will be acceptable and not cause any significant pain or discomfort.

There would appear to be many similarities between what we plan for this
device and what is currently done for insulin infusion.  So I would be very
interested in getting into contact with anyone willing to share their

If that's you, please get in touch with me somehow, addresses & numbers

Please note I do not want you to break any confidences you may have with
manufacturers if, for example, you've taken part in a trial - please be

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,   Martin Bontoft

T: +44 (0)20 7713 2644
F: +44 (0)20 7713 2601