[IPk] Putting my case forward.

Had my appointment with my new diabetes consultant yesterday, following a two
month wait for an 'urgent' appointment, despite being a ward sister and being
off sick for the past two months.  Shortage of nurses.  No wonder!!!!  Anyway,
received the reaction which I was sort of expecting - "lets not focus on a
pump at this stage and consider other options..." - despite having had the
condition of 17 years - WHAT other options!!!!  Offered to introduce me to the
pump rep though!  However, I've already dealt with this myself.  Other point
was "the pump certainly isn't a problem solving device".  Oh, but neither are
QDS injections.....I am however, keeping an open mind, and will await my March