[IPk] Showers and hypos

>But concerning this problem I've another one: When I take a shower (that is
>not very hot but also not that cold) my bg begins almost every time to get
>deep. Is this recognized by others and is this caused by the warming up of the
>skin being then better blood-circulated?

Kai - same thing happens to me. I don't fully understand the reasons. Maybe
the circulation changes and picks up some previously unabsorbed insulin, or
maybe the physiological effect of having a bath/shower, which makes you
sweat profusely, increases your insulin sensitivity. Don't know. But
whatever the reason, I make sure my bg is not too low, and maybe I eat

mailto:email @ redacted